Cambia Grove Social Media Internship
Seattle, WA- Remote until we return to the office
This internship is scheduled to begin in July 2020
We are seeking to identify talent for future employment from this role
Responsibilities & Requirements
Cambia Grove is a health care innovation hub focused on bridging the gap between entrepreneurs and the traditional health care sectors. We partner with organizations around the country to develop programming and initiatives to drive health care transformation towards a more person focused and economically sustainable health care system.
We are looking for an engaging and collaborative college student or recent college graduate to join our creative, dynamic team to transform health care. This role is a great launching pad for those seeking to build a career in health care, health care innovation or social media. The Cambia Grove Social Media Intern will have the unique opportunity to assist the work of our community engagement team to better connect, nurture and expand a community of leading health care innovators.
The Cambia Grove Social Media Intern will be an integral member of the Cambia Grove team and will perform the following duties:
- Content collaboration, duties to include:
- Contributing content and creative approaches to the communications plan
- Scheduling social posts in Social Studio
- Monitoring the trending health innovation topics
- Analyzing social media tactics and campaigns; collaborate with the inner team to refine best practices
- Process/procedure documentation projects
- PowerPoint presentation assistance
- Meet with internal and external executives
Projects may include:
- Developing an ad campaign on new platforms (e.g. Google ads)
- Conducting a social media audit and report findings
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. (Candidates who have completed their degree program in the last three months are also encouraged to apply.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about health care transformation
- Prior experience with digital marketing a plus
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Very strong communication skills, highly organized and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and seek guidance when questions arise
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must currently reside in ID, OR, TX, UT or WA
- Must have U.S. work authorization
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We’re looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.