Position Summary: Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Senior Project Manager to join the Scalable Solutions Team. This team works to empower change agents, entrepreneurs, and funders looking to accelerate social impact by serving as fiscal sponsor and manager of multi-donor projects. Read more about the Scalable Solutions team here.
The Senior Project Manager will be involved in projects across multiple issue areas, including human rights and gender equity. They will be the primary touchpoint for a portfolio of externally led projects and will work closely with internal partners to support these projects. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be skilled in developing strong, trusting relationships with a range of external partners. They will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer.
Are you a bridge-builder, excel at problem solving and strive for top quality service in partnerships and relationship building? If so, this role will enable you to dive deep into the human rights and gender equity sectors, empowering you to apply your skills and use your influence on a global scale.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a relationship manager for a portfolio of philanthropic projects
- Manage proposal development, grant/contract management as well as financial and legal compliance for sponsored projects
- Develop and maintain work plans, roadmaps, and other project management tools to support project teams and ensure quality outcomes
- Support multiple projects at one time and ensure high quality communication and outcomes for stakeholders
- Contribute to business development efforts by identifying opportunities to build awareness and identifying new service offering opportunities based on partner and project needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of input and make strategic recommendations
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate in a constructive manner and to build and sustain crossfunctional relationships
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, often with ambiguity, and managing multiple stakeholders while ensuring high quality deliverables and strong relationships
- Proactive with ability to accomplish work efficiently and with initiative
- Experience balancing competing priorities and identifying when to escalate an issue
- Skilled in partnership, transparent communication, cultural awareness, and team oriented
- Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of related experience
- Experience working in philanthropy, at a non-profit and/or on social impact issues
- Experience in relationship building and management
- Experience with proposal development, grant management, and budget review
- Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities and competing deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiencies welcomed
This position is open to being fully remote on a permanent basis.
Applications received by 5:00pm PT on November 30, 2020 will receive priority review.