Join fellow STEM educators for the Washington Global Health Alliance’s STEM Global Educator Workshop.
This interactive and engaging session is designed to give STEM educators applied science activities and curriculum resources to integrate global health into their classrooms.
- Choose from offered sessions and participate in hands-on applied science and engineering activities aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- Earn six Washington state STEM clock hours
- Learn about career paths from global health professionals
- Take home global health curriculum and resources to engage your students
- Boost your knowledge of Washington’s global health community and opportunities
- Tour the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Any questions? Contact Tiffany Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org.