Please join fellow middle- and high-school educators for the Washington Global Health Alliance’s STEM Global Teacher Workshop.
This interactive and engaging session is designed to give STEM teachers free activities and curriculum resources to integrate global health into their classrooms.
- Participate in hands-on science and engineering activities aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- Earn seven Washington state STEM clock hours
- Learn about career paths from global health professionals
- Take home global health curriculum and resources to engage your students
- Boost your knowledge of Washington’s global health community and opportunities
- Tour the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Reserve your ticket here.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.