Provide supervision and training to Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and assist in program development and oversight of an Investigator’s Clinical Research Studies. Collaborate with members of the research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights
- Dedication to staff engagement and Lean principles
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family’s
- Required Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a biological science, medical specialty, health, or social services related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least five (5) years of clinical research related experience.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to implement and conduct Clinical Research Studies.
- Knowledge of federal regulations and guidelines related to human subjects, and pediatric participation in research studies.
- Experience training and supervising CRAs or other research staff.
- If assigned to a department/position that requires driving, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Master’s Degree in a health, or social services related field.
- Experience with the age-population of the participants in the study and their families.
- Experience conducting a structured assessment battery, including psychometric testing, developmental assessments, physical measurements, and/or actigraphy.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) certification.
- Area of Interest: Research & Development;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.0 FTE (80 hours per bi-weekly pay periods);
- Work Status: Regular;
- Department: Clinical & Translational Rsrch;
- Shift: Day Shift;
- Job ID: 32471;