Panorama Global is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama Global, our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crises.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Systems and Process Administrator to join our team to support the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operations of the systems we use to support our work. The Systems and Process Administrator will be responsible for all systems at Panorama including Blackbaud Grantmaking, Salesforce, Microsoft 365, and a suite of other systems that support essential business functions.
Reporting to the Director of Workplace Experience, the successful candidate will have a strong track record in implementing and maintaining systems that enable employees to work efficiently and seamlessly across a variety of platforms.
This position is based in Seattle, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Panorama’s suite of systems that are used for grantmaking, content management, timekeeping, payroll, accounting, performance management, project management, recruiting, and more
- Respond to user requests for assistance, triaging and coordinating with external IT support as needed
- Review system needs and make recommendations for new or different systems as appropriate
- Optimize processes and lead process improvement
- Coordinate with external IT support on risk mitigation and IT compliance
- Lead the review and analysis process for any new system implementation including researching options, determining criteria, and managing implementation
- Lead team-wide training and create internal “how-to” process documentation and manuals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 7 years of professional experience including at least 5 years managing a variety of systems and juggling competing priorities
• Ability to think critically and solve problems
• Experience working directly with end users and translating technical requirements for non-technical staff
• Prior experience as an administrator/back-end user of Salesforce or Blackbaud Grantmaking a plus
• Ability to prioritize and handle simultaneous assignments while adapting to changing deadlines, personalities, priorities, and workflow with success and accuracy
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and Panorama’s values
• Fluency in written and spoken English; other language proficiencies welcomed
• Final offer will be contingent on successful background check
The salary range for this position starts at $74,000 per year depending on experience.
Panorama Global offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.
Applications received by 5:00pm PT on November 6, 2020 will receive priority review.
In observance of Washington State’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” proclamation, Panorama is currently observing a remote work policy. As the status of the COVID-19 pandemic develops, we will be evaluating when and to what extent we can return to work in our physical office space in Belltown but will follow all applicable public health guidance while prioritizing personal health, comfort, and safety. It is anticipated that the person filling the Systems and Process Administrator role will begin while Panorama is still maintaining a remote work policy but will eventually be co-located in Panorama’s offices when it is safe to do so.