As we all adjust to the new reality of the COVID-19 public health emergency, WGHA has rescheduled March and April events and also is exploring optimal platforms for hosting virtual convenings. If you have registered for the following events, please note the rescheduled new dates and know that we will honor your registration for the same type of event in 2020:
- March 18 Women in Global Health Seattle now June 11, again in September and December;
- March 24 Launch now on May 19 and again September 29;
- April 4 STEM Global Educator’s Workshop now on May 30, back-up date of August 4.
We hope to reschedule:
- April 7 Executive Roundtable with Governor Inslee; and,
- April 22 Field Notes Live with Bombardier Blood; TBD.
We will provide more detail on WGHA events in coming weeks. And in the meantime, know that we’re grateful to you believing in our mission of improving global health equity through connection and communication. Please contact Isoken Stewart if you have any questions about the events calendar.